Interval 2000 Stopwatch
An essential tool for every rowing coach and official, the Interval 2000 packs lots of features in this compact package. Rate measurement, chronograph, and clock are just the beginning—the Interval also offers a 2000 split/rate multi-segment memory, on-the-fly recall and computer upload capability.
- Push one button, get rate. You can keep it that easy.
- Want more? Store up to 2000 split times taken over multiple pieces, days or weeks.
- Upload it all to your computer and build a training log.
With 2000 splits and rates stored in the memory,you’ll never need to jot down times again. Display, store and recall lap and cumulative splits, store rates in the memory with the time they were taken, and recall best and average splits. Stroke Rates are a snap with the Interval. Unlike most stopwatches on the market, the Interval displays the rating right along with the splits, without changing modes. Measure the rate over 1, 2 or 3 strokes, and automatically store all rates or manually store selected rates.
Segmented memory allows you to store multiple sets of time—after timing one event, press the NEXT SEGMENT button to clear the screen. (These times will be stored). Then simply time the next event. Each segment is identified by start date and time. Over 2,000 segments can be stored, making the Interval ideal for timing complex practices and races. The protective rubber cover adds grip and comfort and is available in your choice of color.
The Interval 2000 reflects Nielsen-Kellerman’s 20 years of experience in building waterproof electronics for demanding users. You won’t find another stopwatch that touches the Interval’s capability, for the simple reason that no other company understands rowing like NK.
Interval 2000 Split/Rate Watch Functions:
- Stroke Rate
- Date & Time
- 2000-Split Chronograph
Store 2000 splits and/or rates in memory:
- Stores and recalls lap times AND cumulative splits.
- Stroke rates are stored in memory with the time taken.
- Segmented memory allows one to store multiple races or workouts for later recall (along with the time and date they were stored).
Save multiple races, pieces or workouts:
Simply press the “next segment” button to store data from another race or piece in memory (store up to 2,000 segments). Stored segments are identified by date and time started when recalled.
- Count 1, 2 or 3 strokes, strides or cycles.
- View strokes per minute (1/2 stroke resolution) OR seconds per stroke (1/100th second resolution).
activates in low light, turns on with every button press for 3 seconds.
feedback is both tactile (click) and audible (beep) with all buttons clearly-labled and logically arranged.
Built-in clock and calendar:
Protective rubber cover:
in your choice of colors.
Waterproof and floats:
Full two year warranty:
Upload memory data to your computer with the Interval Interface and WatchWare® for Windows:
- Docking cradle plugs into serial (com) port. Watch drops onto cradle and communicates optically. Data upload is controlled by data transfer software.
- Control upload, store data, sort data and review data. Maintain athlete roster and assign split times and rates to individual athletes.
- Calculate splits for multiple athletes or crews timed in one set or race.
- Automatically calculate distance per stroke and speed based on pool length or other known distance.
Interval 2000 Accessories:
- Colored Covers
- Computer Interface
- Keyspan USB-Serial Adapter